Thursday, December 16, 2010

Accessible Signs

I now have a box on my front porch where you are welcome to drop by at any time and pick up one or more signs. I'd really like to see more signs up in our 'hoods for the most impact and visibility.

The address is centrally located at 1309 Singleton Avenue (~1 mile east of I 35, 1 block east of Chestnut/Pleasant Valley b/w 13th & 14th St). Close to downtown, UT, MLK.

If you're able to leave a donation for the cost of the sign ($3 more or less), there's a jar in the box for your offering. Feel free to take a few extra and share with your neighbors and friends. You can also print off smaller signs from this site and laminate. There is now a downloadable mini sign with 4 to a page that can be attached to bags or baskets.

Thanks to all for helping to spread the seeds of AccessibleVegetables!

1 comment:

  1. This program is a great idea! I don't have anything at all growing but I'm keeping this bookmarked and will tell my neighbors for when things start growing again.

    ReplyDelete